c-section

Fri Mar 26 19:07:35 2010

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of HERB F DIXON Sent: Monday, March 15, 2010 2:49 PM To: adhesions-request@adhesions.org Subject: Re: c-section

Hi Vickie, It is a possibility that it could be adhesions again. For me and what I have been going through since I had a procedure in Jan. All of my tests have been normal, blood, urine, x-rays,  MRI. They wanted me to get a CT scan. With the unbelieveable intense chronic pain, I fully believe for myself it is new adhesions awoke by the Sleeping Giant adhesion Monster! I have had periodic sharp pains  here and there on my right side, but nothing compared to my adhesion pain that I have had all of these years on my Left side. The new adhesions on my Right side have totally passed the pain scale on my left side leaving the left side dragging behind.  I think most of us that have dealt with adhesions for a while know our bodies well enough that when the pain hits us, it is adhesions. It's unfortunate that the only way to know for sure is to do a Laprscopic procedure, we know what the procedures cause sadly enough :(  Good Luck! Cheryl

> Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2010 23:38:48 -0500
> From: tracy.joslin@adhesions.org
> To: adhesions@mail.obgyn.net
> Subject: c-section
>
> Sender: vickifl05@yahoo.com (vicki)
> Subject: c-section
>
> Hello everyone!
> I will sum up a lot of my adhesions endometriosis past. I have had 1
> laparotomy and 3 laparoscopic surgeries and this july a c section. I
> have had horrible pain in my upper right quadrant. Went to er got