Re: adhesions & lack of appetite

Fri Mar 26 19:05:15 2010

Hi Wendy, u are so right! I have been seeing a therapist who says that I'm only situationally depressed due to situation and having to quit working, I have adjustment issues! I pretty much had the same response, hm, do ya think so? Lol I had to laugh, was the first time in awhile though! :)

Sent from my iPhone - from dawn

On Mar 15, 2010, at 12:35 AM, "IAS Admin \(Tracy\)" <tracy.joslin@adhesions.org> wrote:

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of WendyEbbe3@aol.com Sent: Sunday, March 14, 2010 1:56 AM To: adhesions-request@adhesions.org Subject: Re: adhesions & lack of appetite

Hi Everyone, I saw a new Psychologist last week and it was a little humorous. She said, "You are really depressed, You do know that don't you?" I almost started laughing at her, but I said, 'Ya think?" She couldn't quite grasp that it's the pain that causes the depression. I know I wouldn't be depressed at all if they were able to get rid of the pain. It's so said that there is so many of us suffering this living hell and we all have similar stories. So much of the general public don't even have a clue what adhesions are. I hope that one day they will find a way to help us. Maybe we will have to figure something out for ourselves since there are only a handful or two or maybe two handfuls of Dr's that even care about us. As Always thanks for letting me vent.

Wendy

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: