?'s n ew

Sun Mar 14 22:32:38 2010

I was just told this december that I have adhesive disease after developing severe abdominal pain vomiting and a small bowel obsstruction. I lost 23 lbs before a dr went in and peaked around to find my intestine and gallbladder in aknot. He told me my belly was full of adhesions . I am now in pain again it is only 2 months post op. I went today for a colonnoscopy and was todl I had some benign polyps. I asked a nurse why people get adhesion she told me stress. Makes no sense to me I have no unusal stress. I do not know what to think or expect ? What do you people do to deal with these? My previous history is ruptured appendex at age 3. Lap for endometrosis age 32,Hysterectomy age 36 had my incison evicerate, The recent surgery december 23 . I also have a huge list of severe allergies that casue me to go into shock. I am looking for any suggestions? I wnat to take an endurance class will that cause trouble? Any drs in the rochester, NY area that deal with adhesions? How do you deal with the pain and the pain meds they make me so grogged?

Thankyou,

Karin

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: