5 weeks of excruciating pain.

Sat Feb 27 20:31:30 2010

After 5 weeks of the worst pain I have ever experienced with adhesions, the pain in FINALLY starting to let up a bit. I feel like an emotional mess since I had the Celiac PLexus Block. I can't believe I have missed over 1 month of my life. This whole experience has really done a number on me. I don't want to go anywhere alone. I used to have my Husband drop me off at one store while he ran to another. The other day I told him I didn't want to be alone could we go to each place together? He said no problem. I feel so dependent on him, and I cry a lot. People should NEVER have to go through this type of horrible pain and be expected to deal with it.

I went to a Comprehensive Pain Clinic yesterday. They hooked up a Tens unit and sent me home with it. After about 4 hours I had enough. It feels as if it agrivates my pain and intensifies it. They want me to do physical therapy, work with a Psychiatrist, and find ways to learn to deal with this pain since it will never go away. Evetually they may look into a pain pump. Right now I am not thrilled with any of it especially any type of exercises, we all know what it does to us. I just don't have it in me to even cooperate with them. I'm not trying to be stubborn, just emotionally I can't. I am crying while writing this. My Husband thinks that exercise would be great for me and is very excited about me trying the program the Pain Center is offering. I just want to be left alone right now. Does anyone understand me? this? Eventually some day when we have money ahead again, I will have adhesion surgery again. Thanks for reading this. Only people that deal with ARD truely understand what it is to go through our lives this way. Cheryl

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: