Drs. in the USA for adhesions

Sun Jan 31 17:43:25 2010

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of Sue Simpson Sent: Thursday, January 28, 2010 8:03 AM To: adhesions-request@adhesions.org Subject: Re: Drs. in the USA for adhesions

My experience with adhesions and my successful outcome with surgery by Dr. Redan in Celebration, Florida was just posted.  I can't say enough about Dr. Redan and the CAPPS program and encourage anyone suffering with adhesions to consult with him. Suzanne

On Wed, Jan 27, 2010 at 10:19 PM, IAS Admin (Tracy) <tracy.joslin@adhesions.org> wrote:

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of kelly murray Sent: Sunday, January 24, 2010 8:10 PM To: adhesions-request@adhesions.org Subject: Re: Drs. in the USA for adhesions

I have them from the lowest pelvic area to the top of abdomen.  I got a pain pump placed in June but am still having some problems.  I have a lot of chronic pain 24/7 with partial obstructions but I keep moving most of the time.  I am not going to give in to this.  Please stretch and move.  I feel like just going to bed most of the time myself.  I don't even think pain med. helps at this point. Good luck to you and God Bless.

>----- Original Message -----
From: IAS Admin (Tracy) To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONSSent: Sunday, January 24, 2010 6:46 PM Subject: Drs. in the USA for adhesions

From: Hugo Enz [mailto:dtbm01@msn.com] Sent: Friday, January 15, 2010 10:52 AM To: tracy joslin Subject: Drs. in the USA for adhesions

Hi- I haven't written in a while, but I have been suffering with abdominal adhesions for almost 40 years. I've been told I have a rare case as they continue to grow from my pelvis all the way up into my chest cavity. I am on Dauladid for pain and even with this medication, I am still in severe chronic pain. I live in the Denver area. Can anyone please give me the names and areas of some drs. who specialize in adhesions in the US? I know about the Dr. in PA. I don't know if I would even be a good candinate for this surgery. I have had 2 bowel obstructions, the first one happened 3 days after an adhesion surgery. They grew back that quickly! I had a barrier used during an adhesion surgery years ago, but the adhesions broke through the barrier with a vengence. I went to a physical therapist yesterday that my Dr. sent me to, but she doesn't even want to touch my abdomen after examining me, as my adhesions are so widespread and deep. >From time to time I have chest pain now, as the adhesions are continuing to
grow upward. The PT was concerned that the adhesions might eventually wrap around my lungs, as they have already done with my other organs. Does anyone else out there have adhesions as wide spread as I do? What are you doing for the pain? I am at the point all I can do is lie down with a heating pad. Thank you for all of your responses. I pray blessings over each one of you who are suffering with adhesions. It is a horrible condition in which many of our Drs. are not knowleable about. Thank you very much. Linda Suhr

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: