Pain after surgery

Sun Jan 24 18:26:30 2010

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of Stacey Bennett Sent: Thursday, January 21, 2010 9:06 PM To: adhesions-request@adhesions.org Subject: Re: Pain after surgery

Dear Richard:   I had surgery with Dr. Redan nearly 4 years ago for severe adhesions.  I have to say that he is a wonderful surgeon as my problems as far as adhesions have not returned.  I have had other medical problems however, but the adhesion pain and the adhesions have not returned and I owe that all to Dr. Redan.  He is a great surgeon, great bedside manner and I would not allow anyone else to perform surgery on me from this point forward, that is how much I trust in him.  Should you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.    Stacey Bennett  

________________________________________ Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 16:10:57 -0600

--
Dear Christine,

I have been looking for a Doctor to severe my adhesions. Sarah Wampler
recommended Dr. Jay Redan, Celebration, FL. -----Original Message-----
To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS <adhesions@mail.obgyn.net>
Sent: Wed, Jan 20, 2010 9:50 pm
Subject: Pain after surgery
Sender: cvpetrie@xtra.co.nz (Christine Petrie)
Subject: Pain after surgery

Hi Evryone, I hope this years brings better health to all of you.

Last year I had surgery for adhesions and my bowel has been working really well since then. My problem now is the pain I am getting from my scar. It more severe at night than the morning and more severe if I have been busy all day. Some days I can hardly walk. It is really getting me down. Its like having an obstruction but my bowel is working well. I have been back to the doctor and she has put me on Tramadol and Voltaran. If this no better in a month I will have to go back to my surgeon. I dont want another operation and I dont want to take painkilers forever either. I am so sick of being sick. Has anyone else had this kind of post operative pain ? how did you cope ? I would love some feedback .

Thanks Christine

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: