ADHESIONS digest 1201 - request for adhesions doctor

Tue Dec 8 20:44:19 2009

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of Tara Clevinger Sent: Saturday, December 05, 2009 10:42 PM To: adhesions-request@adhesions.org Subject: Re: ADHESIONS digest 1201

Not sure if you are closer to PA or not but, Dr. Clark Gerhart is also everyone is talking about. You can find his website at clarkgerhart.com

--- On Sat, 12/5/09, JoD3099@aol.com <JoD3099@aol.com> wrote:

From: JoD3099@aol.com <JoD3099@aol.com> Subject: Re: ADHESIONS digest 1201 To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@mail.obgyn.net> Date: Saturday, December 5, 2009, 9:16 PM I do not know how to send a message, going to try this.  I have had 6 Abdominal Surgeries for adhesions & right at this time I am in pain, swollen like a 7mth. pregnant woman & bowels not working & have a nerve pinched from adhesions causing a pain from my abdomen down my leg to my knee.  My surgeon was Dr. Malafa in Illinois & I was told moved to Florida has anyone heard of him or have a phone number, city, name of hospital where I can contact him.  If NOT I am hearing a lot about a Dr. Redan, I need help & could someone give me Dr. Redan's location, a phone number to talk to him, email anything to locate him.  Thank You so very much.  You can send the information to JoD3099@aol.com & I would be glad to be friends & talk with anyone with adhesions problems, I also have Fibromyalgia & am a Breast Cancer Survivor.   In a message dated 12/5/2009 7:58:57 P.M. Central Standard Time, tracy.joslin@adhesions.org writes:

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of kummer_jennifer1@hotmail.com Sent: Thursday, December 03, 2009 10:13 PM To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: Re: ADHESIONS digest 1201

Hi Kris! Thank you so much for getting back to me. I actually called the hospital, they emailed me the paperwork to fill out. my cousin also emailed Dr redan directly and he responded within minutes! He will be reviewing my records and hopefully I will be on my way shortly to see him for surgery. Try him again. Maybe your message didn't get through? I have tried some pain clinics..but without any success. Good luck to you too. I will post again when I hear back from dr redan. And also after surgery, if I have it. Thanks again! Jenny

-----Original Message----- From: "IAS Admin \(Tracy\)" <tracy.joslin@adhesions.org> Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2009 21:53:06 To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS<adhesions@mail.obgyn.net> Subject: ADHESIONS digest 1201

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of Kristine Lovaas Sent: Tuesday, December 01, 2009 7:36 AM To: adhesions-request@adhesions.org Subject: Re: ADHESIONS digest 1201

Hi Jenny! Sorry you're going through this again.I hope you have better luck than I did with getting a response from Dr. Redan's coordinator. I emailed twice and called 3 times last year, but never got a reply. I had surgery in March in MN adn then again in May for adhesions removal. I felt better for a few weeks after each one. The pain is constant ever since. I'm in pain management. I don't want another surgery. If you can't get to Dr. Redan or another surgeon to help, have you considered a pain management clinic? This is a horrible condition to live with, I know! Hang in there and let us know what you find out.

Kris

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: