Dr in Ohio

Sun Nov 29 20:43:47 2009

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of Teresa Franklin Sent: Friday, November 20, 2009 4:35 AM To: adhesions-request@adhesions.org Subject: Re: Dr in Ohio

darlele dr. semerzides in cinn. ohio is my dr. and he is very good . he specilizes in adhesion surgery . he has not operated on me yet but many people come into his office from all over the country for him to work on . he is very kind and he will do any thing to help you. matter of fact he tells me what i am feeling unlike many drs. who tell me that adhesions dont hurt or it is all in my head. he is good. try him .

--- On Wed, 11/18/09, IAS Admin (Tracy) <tracy.joslin@adhesions.org> wrote:

From: IAS Admin (Tracy) <tracy.joslin@adhesions.org> Subject: Dr in Ohio To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@mail.obgyn.net> Date: Wednesday, November 18, 2009, 7:13 PM Sender: sdarlenebillw@centurylink.net (Darlene) Subject: Re: Dr in Ohio

Did you receive any information on Dr. Semertzides in Ohio.  Thinking about calling him myself.....just a little unsure.

[moderator note: this message converted from ALL CAPS so as to not appear to be shouting.  Posters - please do not send messages in ALL CAPS. If you are unable to see screens very well, increase your view %]

At Fri, 9 Oct 2009, Pam wrote: >
>has anyone heard of Dr.  Semertzides in Ohio?? I am thinking of going
>there and everyone (including Dr) was very nice and helpful with
>questions on the phone!
>thanks for your help
>
>[moderator note:  please check our recent archives for a discussion
>Thread on this topic]

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: