lysis of adhesions

Sun Nov 8 19:15:43 2009

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of carynlruzich@comcast.net Sent: Sunday, November 08, 2009 1:38 AM To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: Re: lysis of adhesions (was Dr. Redan)

I have had more adhesion surgeries than I can count and all but the last three have been open operations.  I now see a surgeon who cleans them out with the scope only.  I can't say that I think he gets them all using the scope and I'm going back in 2 weeks because my gastro said my stomach problems are from the adhesions.  I think he's hasn't been cleaning me out, but rather, weeding out on parts at a time.  I'm not quite sold on laparoscopy.  Never have gotten long term results.  Last one was in May and I'm sure I'll be having another soon.  Now I just have to make sure he tries to get them all this time.

>----- Original Message -----
From: "IAS Admin (Tracy)" <tracy.joslin@adhesions.org> To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@mail.obgyn.net> Sent: Sunday, October 4, 2009 3:28:11 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern Subject: lysis of adhesions (was Dr. Redan)

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of WendyEbbe3@aol.com Sent: Thursday, October 01, 2009 2:08 AM To: adhesions-request@adhesions.org Subject: Re: Dr Redan

I'm having problems here trying to find the right words here. I wonder how many others get easily confused because of all the drugs we've been on. OK sorry I wandered off a tad. Has anyone had lysis of adhesions by laporoscopy after they've had a laparotomy? I hope you all understand what I mean here. I've been given the impression from surgeons in MN that once they've cut you wide open for the adhesions that they will not be able to do it by laparoscopy. Wendy

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: