Re: Adhesions - Constipation

Thu Oct 8 12:48:55 2009

I wish all those who have had a complete hysterectomy would ask their doctors about cytotec (misoprostol 200mcg 2 tabs twice a day. The side effect is

In a message dated 10/7/2009 6:17:39 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time, smflynn08@aol.com writes:

thanks bill for the info - i sure can use that. sorry about all that is going on with you. i am not there yet but i can say that this adhesion thing has totally taken control of my life i am limited to the things i can do due to the pain. it is a miserable way to live. cant wait till the dr's see the adhesions as a serious thing and do something for us with it besides more surgery, cuz the more you cut the more you create....

sue

-----Original Message----- From: IAS Admin (Tracy) <tracy.joslin@adhesions.org> To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS <adhesions@mail.obgyn.net> Sent: Wed, Oct 7, 2009 8:47 pm Subject: Adhesions - Constipation

From: _adhesions@adhesions.org_ (mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org) [_mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org_ (mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org?) ] On Behalf Of HERB F DIXON Sent: Monday, October 05, 2009 1:05 PM To: _adhesions-request@adhesions.org_ (mailto:adhesions-request@adhesions.org) Subject: Re: Adhesions - Constipation

Hi Bill, Thanks for the info. This info is also great for people that take pain meds that cause constipation. Cheryl

> ----- Original Message -----
From: IAS Admin (Tracy) To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Sunday, October 04, 2009 12:32 PM Subject: Adhesions - Constipation

Sender: _misterbmurphy@aol.com_ (mailto:misterbmurphy@aol.com) (Bill) Subject: Adhesions - Constipation

I haven't written to this message board in a long time. My first surgery was back in 1994 with many more to follow. Over the years the complications and pain from adhesions has put me where I am today. Out of work, divorced, not much going on in my life.

Several of you have written about one complication - constipation. As so many others have suggested alternative remedies I have found one as well.

Cold Milled Super Flax Meal made by Natural Brand. It is sold at GNC. One quarter cup mixed well into 4 ounces of any sort of juice drink you prefer each night prior to bed. I can almost guarantee you each morning you will have a soft and substantial movement which for me was a major, positive change.

The Flax Meal has the added benefit of keeping your cholesterol levels in check. This is actually it's main purpose.

Just wanted to pass this along....

To remove yourself from the _adhesions@adhesions.org_ (mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org) mailing list please go to the unsubscribe form at _http://www.adhesions.org/forums/listcmds.htm_ (http://www.adhesions.org/forums/listcmds.htm)

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: