Nerve Damage

Tue Sep 22 22:21:41 2009

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of Debbie Baranes Sent: Friday, September 18, 2009 11:17 AM To: adhesions-request@adhesions.org Subject: Re: Nerve Damage

Lidocane definitely helps with nerve pain the problem is it wears off. I wish they could find a way to make it long lasting, I will talk with the doctor about lyrica, thank you Donna. I am so sick of putting up with pain. I have pain in my back,neck,legs and my entire abdomen and pelvis but the worst for me is the Groin area.When one area stops another begins Will this ever end so I can enjoy life again. I wish I had the money to go to Germany!!!!!!

--- On Wed, 7/1/09, IAS Admin (Tracy) <tracy.joslin@adhesions.org> wrote:

From: IAS Admin (Tracy) <tracy.joslin@adhesions.org> Subject: Nerve Damage To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@mail.obgyn.net> Date: Wednesday, July 1, 2009, 3:31 AM Sender: "Donna Johansen" <donnajohansen@telus.net> Subject: Re: Nerve Damage

Hi Debbie, Oh, please try a nerve pain killer such as Lyrica.  I had the same problem and now I am 80% pain free.  The doctors start you out on a very small dosage and you will think it's not working.  I looked up information on it and realized I needed over 100% more!  At that it has worked and I am amazed.  Mine, though, is coming from my back.  My adhesions have now been pretty much taken care of with surgery although I keep waiting for them to return it's been just a year now and so far so good.

Regards, Donna

-----Original Message----- From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of IAS Admin (Tracy) Sent: Friday, June 26, 2009 8:04 PM To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: Nerve Damage

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of Debbie Baranes Sent: Wednesday, June 24, 2009 9:16 AM To: adhesions-request@adhesions.org Subject: Re: Nerve Damage

I have had the worst pain ever right after having a hernia repair,all the nerves in my groin were damaged. My PM doctor has suggested lidocane infusions she said it would possibly help with all my nerve pain I am going today so I will let you know how good it works.                                                                              

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: