Re: tramadol?

Thu Aug 27 11:43:14 2009

My pain doctor said 200 mgs of Tramadol taken in the morning helps the Lorcet 10/650 mg work better; however, I haven't found that it makes any difference. I've noticed the white Lorcet 10/650 mgs vs. the blue tablet Lorcet 10/650 mgs isn't as effective for treating pain. The manufacturer of

the white tablet must not put the same amount of stuff in it. Also, my sister said the name brand Lorcet 10/650 mgs is stronger than the generic. She said the generic doesn't help her pain.

I've herniated 3 times and feel like my entire abdomen is one big charley horse. Also, my liver really hurts. The doctor ordered blood work to check

my liver and it came back okay. Has anyone got problems with their liver hurting?

I'd like to hear from others about what pain meds work best in controlling your pain. Please include mgs. and dosage information. If a combination is

used and it's helping perhaps others may suggest their doctors prescribe them to help with their pain. Thanks.

--
Linda in Jax, FL

>----- Original Message ----- From: "IAS Admin (Tracy)" <tracy.joslin@adhesions.org> To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@mail.obgyn.net> Sent: Tuesday, August 25, 2009 6:34 AM Subject: tramadol?

> Sender: kkajark@aol.com (Kim) > Subject: Re: tramadol? > > I have been taking it with neurontin and 600mg ibuprofen 3 times a day > for a month with no relief. Does it take a while to work? > > At Sat, 22 Aug 2009, linda wrote: >> >>What dosage of Tramadol do you find helps you? >>

>>>>----- Original Message ----- >>From: "IAS Admin (Tracy)" <tracy.joslin@adhesions.org> >>To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@mail.obgyn.net> >>Sent: Wednesday, August 12, 2009 5:43 AM >>Subject: tramadol? >> >>> From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf >>> Of >>> Thorinaadams@aol.com >>> Sent: Saturday, August 08, 2009 1:53 PM >>> To: adhesions-request@adhesions.org >>> Subject: Re: tramadol? >>> >>> Hey, >>> Tramadol is an anti-inflammatory. Kind of like a "souped-up ibuprofen". > It >>> works great. But if you are prone to ulcers..be careful. It will bother >>> them. Hope this helps >>> >>> Christina

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: