Re: HERBS FOR ADHESIONS

Mon May 25 10:40:19 2009

I would be interested in trying them. Please provide the listing to this site. Thank you Linda Terrie Alderman

-----Original Message----- From: IAS Admin (Tracy) <tracy.joslin@adhesions.org> To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS <adhesions@mail.obgyn.net> Sent: Sun, 24 May 2009 10:41 pm Subject: HERBS FOR ADHESIONS

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of lindahalford Sent: Thursday, May 21, 2009 8:55 PM To: adhesions-request@adhesions.org Subject: HERBS FOR ADHESIONS

I found the information an herbalist doctor relied on to create a formula?of herbs that is suppose to help nerve pain and?severe blood stagnation in the middle body; pleural adhesion, acute and chronic hepatitis, etc.? Circulation (SJ)?is designed to treat various types of illnesses characterized by cardiovascular and circulatory disorders.? Resolve (AI)--(anti-inflammatory) ...Clinical Applications -- formation of hardness and nodules; any type of swelling, mass, hardness, etc.? ? I took the?herbs for a month and didn't notice any difference in my pain or adhesions.? It may take several months to?get results.? This formula cost me over $100.00 and I couldn't afford to continue to use them.? ?? ? The information and ingredients (herbs) used were?listed in a Lotus Institute of Integrative Medicine document.?? ? If interested, I could provide?the 10 pages to the person in charge of adhesions.org who could then post it on their website.?? ? Linda, Jacksonville, FL

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: