Adhesions & Pain

Sun May 24 21:40:56 2009

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of klowtens@aol.com Sent: Friday, May 22, 2009 7:08 AM To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: Re: Adhesions & Pain

Please let me know as to how dr redan was and how long it took for them to reform. I don't know if it worth a 3 hour car ride to see him. Sent from my BlackBerry Smartphone provided by Alltel

-----Original Message----- From: "IAS Admin \(Tracy\)" <tracy.joslin@adhesions.org>

Date: Thu, 21 May 2009 20:51:00 To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS<adhesions@mail.obgyn.net> Subject: Adhesions & Pain

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of lindahalford Sent: Thursday, May 21, 2009 7:14 PM To: adhesions-request@adhesions.org Subject: Re: Adhesions & Pain

I certainly believe adhesions are causing the horrible pain I have throughout my abdomen.   Since they press/wrap around nerves and vital organs/intestines, in my estimation they're definitely causing the pain.  I know if I didn't have adhesions I wouldn't have all this excruciating pain.  Dr. Redan gave me a video of the surgery he did on me; however, the adhesions reformed.   I've misplaced my video or left it with a doctor...I don't know which.    Who did your surgery?  How are you doing?  I hope the lysing of the adhesion helps stop your pain. 

>   ----- Original Message -----
From: carynlruzich@comcast.net To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Thursday, May 21, 2009 9:32 AM Subject: Adhesions & Pain

I totally disagree.  I know adhesions do cause pain.  I've had about 6 hernia repairs and I swore up and down that the hernia was back again and when my doc did laprascopic surgery it turned out that it was a great big, long adhesion.  I even saw the picture of it before he cut it down.  Adhesions can and do cause pain.  Don't let anyone tell you different!  

>----- Original Message -----
From: "IAS Admin (Tracy)" <tracy.joslin@adhesions.org> To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@mail.obgyn.net> Sent: Monday, May 11, 2009 11:01:17 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern Subject: Dr. Cook

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of kelly murray Sent: Saturday, May 09, 2009 11:57 AM To: adhesions-request@adhesions.org Subject: Re: Dr. Cook

Adhesions themselves do not cause pain but when they are dense, they "glue" your intestines together or to your stomach wall. They get on organs and constrict.  I can feel my intestines pulling way down in the vaginal area. I am supposed to get a Morphine Pump.  Would you recommend it?  

>----- Original Message -----
From: IAS Admin (Tracy) To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent:Friday, May 08, 2009 4:35 PMSubject: Dr. Cook

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: