Doctors

Thu May 21 20:40:12 2009

Hi All,

My last surgery was in January. They removed three masses and cleaned up my adhesions. The surgeon is a top gyno oncologist in the area and he did a great job. Unfortuneatly I never got relief and both my regular doctor and the surgeon have told me their is nothing more they can do. I am trying to find a doctor in the Dallas/Fort Worth area to treat me. I am not looking for a someone to do another surgery because if I ever did have one I would go back to my previous surgeon.

It would be nice if there was a database of doctors who treated adhesions. I am sick and tired of being told either they don't exist, they don't cause pain or the doctor tries to treat you but doesn't know what they are doing.

Question for some of you:

How many doctors have you gone through? What type of doctors have you seen? How many doctors have told you to look elsewhere for care or blown you off? How long do you give a doctor before you leave?

I am now throwing up everyday. This is a new one for me. My belly is distended and my pain increasing. I am hopeless. I am no longer the wife, mother, daughter or friend I used to be. When will this all end? And will it have to be by my own hand? I am not the type of person to do that but sometimes it seems like an easy answer. So many people rely on me and I can barely take care of myself.

I wish doctors had to read this board. Maybe they would understand what we all are going through.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: