SPINAL CORD STIMULATOR

Mon May 18 17:52:00 2009

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of HERB F DIXON Sent: Sunday, May 17, 2009 7:55 PM To: adhesions-request@adhesions.org Subject: Re: SPINAL CORD STIMULATOR

Hi Linda, is this something that you are thinking of doing? I know another procedure is very scary. At least it is not surgery. I will research these options. I am suppose to go to a pain clinic when my ins. kicks in for a celious plexis block, by the time I go in for that, they may have other solutions. I just don't want to be cut on any more. I do want my life back, to do things that I can't. Even tossing the frisbee for Sadie my Border Collie hurts so bad. I miss playing with her and being active period. People and family just do not understand. I love responses. You aren't feeling better yet? Boy it has been a long time. You look so good, you don't look sick at all. and on and on. I appreciate so much talking to all of you and hearing your stories. I don't feel so all alone. My episode yesterday was beyond words. My oldest son that deals with mental illness and always expects me to do it all for him at 26, finally saw what I go through yesterday. I usually go straight to my room and close the door so no one see's what I deal with. I guess they all need to see what I go through all of the time, then maybe I will get some help, Yes I know I must be joking! Bless all of you, some day maybe a Movie Star will get this, and then they will be believed, and finally we will get attention and help too. Farrah Fawcett poor gal has been through hell, but she has brought so much attention and hope to those suffering from Cancer of the rear end. We may get that help too. Cheryl D.   > Date: Sat, 16 May 2009 17:49:43 -0500
> From: tracy.joslin@adhesions.org
> To: adhesions@mail.obgyn.net
> Subject: SPINAL CORD STIMULATOR
>
> From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf
Of > lindahalford
> Sent: Friday, May 15, 2009 9:39 PM
> To: adhesions-request@adhesions.org
> Subject: SPINAL CORD STIMULATOR
>
> I met with a neurologist at the Collier Spine Institute for the first
visit > today, Friday, May 15th.  He believes I may get a lot of pain relief from
a > Spinal Cord Stimulator.  It is fairly small and is inserted under the
fatty > pocket of the hip located just below the waist.  Jerry Lewis (comedian and
> spokesman for the Multiple Dystrophy telethon) said he suffered for years
> with pain but after getting the Spinal Cord Stimulator, he is getting
> relief.  It's worth a try and if it doesn't work, I can always get it
> removed.  At least I won't have to take pain medication(s) and if I did
have > to take any, it probably would be a minimal dose. 

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: