When You have had enough

Thu May 14 18:57:23 2009

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of CorcoranHeatwave@aol.com Sent: Wednesday, May 13, 2009 9:56 PM To: adhesions-request@adhesions.org Subject: Re: When You have had enough

Cheryl, I know what you mean. I get the same pain in my vaginal area. I get the pain under my rib cage on my right side and all the way down on my right side. It feels like my bowel is stuck to my abdomenal wall again. I wish they did more research on all of this.It is not fair at all. When is it going to end!   In a message dated 5/13/2009 8:13:47 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, tracy.joslin@adhesions.org writes: From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of kelly murray Sent: Monday, May 11, 2009 11:29 PM To: adhesions-request@adhesions.org Subject: Re: When You have had enough

I have that sharp pain in the vaginal area and also alot of leakage when I have that pain.

I have a burning, pulling pain in the middle of stomach that makes me so nauseas that I can't stand it.

Some times it feels like my intestines are suffocating themselves or other organs.

I have to get up a 5:30 am to watch my granddaughter and it is so hard as I haven't had a good night sleep in my memory. I feel horrid in the a.m.'s. Today, I felt really bad but I couldn't rest with her here so we went outside and washed cars.  She had fun.  By the time I got done, I was ready to go to bed.  I should have went to my exercise class but I have been pushing too far.Mowed lawns for two hours yesterday.  I always feel good when I am moving around but after I stop is when I feel sick and hurt.

Kelly

> Date: Mon, 11 May 2009 22:04:31 -0500
> From: tracy.joslin@adhesions.org
> To: adhesions@mail.obgyn.net
> Subject: When You have had enough
>
> Sender: HerbCheryl1@msn.com (Cheryl)
> Subject: When You have had enough
>
> Last night it started right before going to bed. I am so miserable. The
> sharp stabbing pain under my left ribcage, ripping, tearing, sharp
> shooting pain. Does anyone deal with sharp pains that feel like they
> are up inside the vaginal area. It smarts. I just want to press my
> hands against it hoping it will relieve some of the intensness, BUT...it
> wouldn't look too appropriate. My left side has been so achy since the
> removal of my gallbladder, now the pain is sharp and stabbing too. I
> have not slept except maybe 1 hour. It hurts too much. I just feel
> like a whiney baby. My pain meds aren't touching the pain. I take
> 5/325 mg. percocet 2 tabs 4-6 hours, take methadone 2 AM and 2 PM.
> There just has got to be something out there to help all of us. I want
> my life back!!!! Thanks for listening. I know there are so many of us
> that feel just horrible. Happy Mother's Day. God bless. Cheryl D.
>

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: