Abdominal adhesion problems

Mon May 11 21:59:31 2009

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of kelly murray Sent: Saturday, May 09, 2009 12:01 PM To: adhesions-request@adhesions.org Subject: Re: Abdominal adhesion problems

I have Edema in both legs.  I had surgery on one to take the vein out. It helped somewhat but it still hurts.  I have the "rash" on both lower legs.  I really think that adhesions and the Edema are connected because of the pressure.  I have the stockings and it does help when I wear them but I don't a lot of the times. I am on 80 mg of Lasix which does help a lot.  My legs are hard to shave as they feel like they have a bad sunburn. Kelly

>----- Original Message -----
From: IAS Admin (Tracy) To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Friday, May 08, 2009 4:38 PM Subject: Abdominal adhesion problems

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of HERB F DIXON Sent: Friday, May 08, 2009 2:29 PM To: adhesions-request@adhesions.org Subject: Re: Abdominal adhesion problems

I also have bad circulation in both legs. My ankles (cankles) so swollen. they say it is Edema, and changed my BP meds. I have ugly reddish brown spots from lower calfs of both legs, it goes down to my arches. They swell so bad, they really hurt. I also wear the circulation stockings to help. (not much) I don't have flaky skin, but I also smother my legs with Victoria secret lotion when they are still a bit damp from showers. I also deal with constipation. Just wondering if the 2 are related? I also have to prop up my feet. Nothing seems to help. Is this also related to adhesions? I have had diverticulitis, and 12 in. of my colon removed. Thanks, Cheryl D.

>----- Original Message -----
From: IAS Admin (Tracy) To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Thursday, May 07, 2009 6:19 PM Subject: Abdominal adhesion problems From: weez1967@yahoo.com (D) Subject: Re: Abdominal adhesion problems

Hi ...I would be more than happy to give you a name of a surrgeon whom saved my life..He is in Cleveland , OH at the Cleveland clinic. His name is Dr. James Church and he is a colorectal surgeon...Won't be touched again by anyone except him. His credentials are fantastic..good luck

At Tue, 15 Feb 2005, lynn wrote: >
>I've had abdominal adhesions for almost eight years.
>These resulted from a hysterectomy in 6/96 and from
>an incisional hernia repair, which resulted from the
>hysterectomy, done in 3/97. I have had irregular
>colon function since right after the hernia repair,
>resulting in worsening constipation over time. I'm
>chronically impacted every day and always feel very
>uncomfortable. This has caused bad circulation in
>both my legs, resulting in reddish brown hard dry
>flaky skin around the bottom portions of both legs.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: