Re: Anyone been sent to neurologist?

Fri May 8 17:31:00 2009

Karen: I really don't know what they injected it with. I just know they "blocked" it. I can find out if you wish. I'll ask when I go back in a couple of weeks. It really helped. Now I only need about 3 pain pills a day. Much better that fentanyl patches!

As for the mapping, no, they did not. They did however spend about an hour pushing down and/or appyling pressure to different parts of my lower abdomen. The nurse wrote everything down. They were trying to reproduce the pain and they did so quite successfully.

I will find out what drug was used. They also blocked 2 different spots where the adhesions had tied up nerves. Great relief. Let me know if you have other questions.

--
Sara

At Thu, 7 May 2009, IAS Admin wrote: > >From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of >Natrlady21@aol.com >Sent: Thursday, May 07, 2009 6:34 AM >To: adhesions-request@adhesions.org >Subject: Re: Anyone been sent to neurologist? > >Sara, > >Do you know if all neurologists inject gastric nerves an what did they >inject the nerves with?  Did they do a mapping first of the pain? > >Karen

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: