Doctors vs Ahesions

Fri Apr 24 20:20:52 2009

All the Doctors I have seen in the past 30 plus years for abdominal adhesions (11 surgeries so far) seems to be afraid of during surgery due to a malpractice case or do not want to waste their time on an unsolvable problem It is so sad we all are suffering the way we do_ There is really not a field of medicine or drugs that can help us We are left in limbo and have to fin for ourselves while our love ones become bewildered and confused as how to help My health has ruined many relations both male and female I now have been single for 23 years and will remain so no one I repeat no one knows what we are going through unless you are there yourself I have not seen the interest of patients with adhesions change much other than new techniques of doing surgery The only thing to do is stay positive and enjoy as much as life as you can and hug every one close to you everyday

GOD's Blessings to You your e-buddy Rheta

-----Original Message----- From: IAS Admin (Tracy)Sent: Thursday, April 23, 2009 8:49 PMTo: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: Link I gave in previous post stopped working

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of BBLDEB@aol.com Sent: Wednesday, April 22, 2009 8:58 PM To: adhesions-request@adhesions.org Subject: Re: Link I gave in previous post stopped working

JetStamp... ????Just wanted to say that it is typical for doctor's to think that way.? The problem is that they are not used to dealing with the adhesions, and most that say it aren't surgeon's.? Which says a lot in itself.? Any good surgeon knows that adhesions will form within 3 hours to 7 days Post-Op or Post injury.? There is nothing that can be done about it unless some sort of adhesion barrier is put in place.? I think this is one reason that so many doctor's say that "US" as patients are either : "Out of our minds", "Have No Life other than to think of ways to get pain meds (drugs)",? "need psychiatric evaluations and help",? "think of ways to get away from home or daily lives", "make things up to get disability" etc...? I have heard and seen so many excuses.? None of which are true.? Hard to believe that a little small scope in the abdomen can say alot for itself, if only a "GOOD" doctor would be willing to go the small step and just "LOOK".? If they did, then most of us wouldn't be in the predicament that we are today.? Some of us would actually have a child(ren), and some of us would be leading a very active life.?

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: