Re: why is it so hard?

Thu Apr 23 19:48:11 2009

Susan,

You can be as loud as you want and still get ignored. It's been happening to me for over 2 years now. Most doctors just don't give a damn!

--
Katie

At Wed, 22 Apr 2009, Susan wrote: > >I am having a first time experience with abdominal adhesions, in Jan. of >this year I had not had a bowel movement for almost 6 weeks, I went >crazy. I was in and out of emergency rooms, and have had a million >tests. My family doctor mentioned adhesions, but every other doctor I >went to talked about my colon. I just underwent the most awful tests to >see if my colon should be removed. My colon should NOT be removed. I >have finally called my sister-in-laws doctor because of something she >told me. Her doctor mapped out the adhesions and if any of them give >her trouble her doctor is there. I am praying I can hold on until my >appt. I am really scared. My Mom had endometriosis (sp?) for 20 yrs. I >have been doing research on adhesions and you can die!!!!! Why, why are >we blown off about these? I feel like I have been laughed at by some of >these doctors as being silly! They had me doubting myself. At my worst >point I really wanted to take a knife and cut into myself to relieve the >pain and bloating. I have had a hernia operation, two c-sections and a >tubal ligation. Is there any more of a hint as to what could be my >problem? The doctors ask me to pinpoint pain, I can't it's my whole >middle. I feel like my c-section scars are attached to my ribs, >sometimes it feels like it's trying to pull my breasts and heart and >lungs down. We women need to be much louder about this. >

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: