Ball Rolling?

Fri Apr 3 17:23:31 2009

Has anyone tried this?

You use a 16" ball (basketball, soccerball or exercise ball but not a really soft one---needs some firmness) and lay on it face down and roll very very slowly on it. You start at the lower pelvic area and just lean your body onto it and relax as much as you can for about 2 minutes and then begin to slowly roll on it from side to side. Remember to breathe.

They say you should do it at least twice a day but only for a few minutes at a time but keep trying to (slowly) increase the amount of time that you can do it.

Always make sure to empty your bladder first and never do this right after eating.

The theory is that it helps to break up the adhesions and push the intestines and organs around enough to MAYBE separate them a little, if not completely.

Anyhow, I just started this today and I will let you all know how it goes. I only lasted about 2 minutes because it was quite painful but we'll see how I feel tomorrow.

BTW, I mentioned a couple of weeks ago that I was starting veggie based digestive enzymes and I am very happy with them so far. I still can't eat alot but at least I don't feel like my food just sits in my stomach for hours and hours anymore.

Also, I bought a mini-tramp and bounce 3-4 times a day, VERY GENTLY! I only do it for a couple of minutes. I don't know if it is helping yet or not but at least nothing has fallen out onto the floor. lol!

--
Katie

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: