Re: Germany success rate

Mon Mar 23 15:05:22 2009

I do have a few things to say about going to see Dr. K. for my adhesion surgeries. After seeing so many doc's here in Oregon that don't hardly have the time of day for you, and then emailing Dr. K. and he answers right back, I was so amazed. I prayed about going, as did family from Wa. to Ca. When we decided to go to Germany, that was it! I have never been so calm about anything in my life, especially a surgery! I was not hyper and over excited, or stressed, it was an answer to prayers. I am a very hyperactive person. I don't think that I have been that calm since then. I was not nervous to meet Dr. K. or for my surgeries, or any procedures. That is NOT like me! For both surgeries, I was relaxed and calm. Dr. K. was giving me hope, and help that no one else had offered. There was no guarantee on success rate, and no promises. I had Dr. K. read my medical records, sat down and spoke with me about the procedures, and what he hoped would be accomplished. In many ways I am better than I was. Especially un sticking my small and large intestine off of my colon. Getting rid of the water cyst on right side that was also adhesions, and they thought here that it was a cyst on ovarian tissue. When I told dr. K. what the dr's said, he just said said no it's not. He is not afraid to speak his mind, tell you the truth and CARE. I am able to eat, where I hardly could before. So basically, a calmness that I had never felt came over me, and I knew it was the right thing to do with God's help. You also go through tests before surgery. EKG, Blood, meet the Anesthesiologist, etc. You just need to make sure to take your own pain meds with you. They do not provide them. Good luck to all!, I am taking a break from this site for a while. It has been nice chatting with so many of you. I am just in such a depression, and so much pain, that I really need to withdraw for a while. The toughest part for me is that I know for a FACT that If I never got hurt 2 times, didn't return to work too so on, then the gallbladder surgery, I would be doing great. I simply cannot afford to go back at this time to see Dr. K. At the Endogyn.com website on the message board there are so many people that have had successful surgeries, and they just want to help those less fortunate. It felt so good when Karen tucked me under her wing, and gave me advice and hope! There are many others to help too, and so many amazing stories. Karen even has pics posted of her beautiful grandbabies that would not have been possible without DR. K's surgeries on her daughter. God Bless, Cheryl D.

From: Donna Johansen<mailto:donnajohansen@telus.net> To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS<mailto:adhesions@mail.obgyn.net> Sent: Monday, March 23, 2009 10:24 AM Subject: Germany success rate

Katie, Here is what Dr. Kruschinski wrote to me: "Gasless laparoscopy prevents adhesions reformation and de-nuovo adhesions and in combination with SprayGel as an adhesions barrier, we receive results of 85% overall. A second look laparoscopy at day 7th postoperatively will be performed to confirm the results.

In the long term follow-up some of the patients might continue to experience pain, where 14.5% had a 3rd look laparoscopy, in which 3/4 were confirmed with adhesion reformation. However the severity of adhesions was reduced by 91.4% comparing to initial surgery.

Here are some patients with about 3-6 years adhesion free period. And many on the list at http://www.endogyn.com/pat-kontakt-int.htm<http://www.endogyn.com/pat-kontakt-int.htm> are between 12-60 months.

Some US patients Lisa Graven, lilylover5555@aol.com<mailto:lilylover5555@aol.com> 419-346-7547, Ohio Dan Bauman, the_sticher@webtv.net<mailto:the_sticher@webtv.net> Ohio Terry & Kevin foster2020@aol.com<mailto:foster2020@aol.com> Connie Haber at SPINCON58@HOTMAIL.COM<mailto:SPINCON58@HOTMAIL.COM> or haber5@comcast .net

Here are some Canadian patients: Michelle Merchant, mmarchant@sympatico.ca<mailto:mmarchant@sympatico.ca>, Montreal Hilary Wahlstrom, hilarywahlstrom@hotmail.com<mailto:hilarywahlstrom@hotmail.com> British Columbia

Donna J

------------------------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------------------------------------- From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On =

--
-------------------------------------------------------------------------Behalf Of Linda
  Sent: Sunday, March 22, 2009 8:55 PM
  To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS
  Subject: Re: lief from adhesion pain

Katie, Do you know Dr. K's success rate? Dr. S's is 50 to 55 percent which isn't good enough for me to go through a 3rd surgery. Thanks. Linda

> ----- Original Message ----- From: Katie<mailto:katie_scarlett67@hotmail.com> To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS<mailto:adhesions@mail.obgyn.net> Sent: Sunday, March 22, 2009 12:07 PM Subject: Re: lief from adhesion pain

Connie,

I think that's awesome and inspiring. Congrats to you and God Bless you for sharing a success story!!!! I live for those.

Katie

At Sun, 22 Mar 2009, connie wrote: > >Hi, >When I first had adhesion pain I came to this

websight and read about a wonderful doctor in Germany Dr. Kruschinski.. I did my reading,my >reserch and my praying. I took the courage and had

faith in this caring >doctor and went to Germany to have adhesion surgery.

Its been close to >five years and I have no adhesion pain. I have been

better than ever. >I do have to take out my gallblatter and I refuse to have surgery in the >states without spraygel and without Dr. Kruschinski.

So I plan on >going back to Germany to have my gallbladder out.

I will never take a >chance on having abdominal surgery here in the states

and complicate my >body with adhesions. .I have no adhesion pain now and

I do not want to >take a chance of ever getting them again. Dr. Kruschinski really saved >my life from pain, and I know he is always

there to care for anyone who >needs him. >Connie Haber

To remove yourself from the adhesions@adhesions.org<mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org> mailing list please go to the unsubscribe form at http://www.adhesions.org/forums/listcmds.htm<http://www.adhesions.org/forums/listcmds.htm> ms/message.htm>

---------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------- No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG - www.avg.com<http://www.avg.com/> Version: 8.0.238 / Virus Database: 270.11.24/2017 - Release Date: 03/22/09 17:51:00

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: