Re: lief from adhesion pain

Mon Mar 23 13:59:58 2009

Hi All! You can go to Dr. K's website, and write to him directly! He is so awesome about answering your questions, he can estimate a percentage rate, but everyone is different, so the success rate may differ too. I wrote just a few months ago to get prices since he is no longer in Selingstadt. I don't remember where he is now, but by the pics it looks absolutely gorgeous, and serene. I have always reached him through Endogyn.com. Someone had mentioned about writing Karen Steward to get her book. If it wasn't for Karen I never would have gone in the first place. She is extremely knowledgeable (just because of all that her daughter has gone through) Kind, caring and so helpful. Connie also gave me great advice, as did Sally. There were others, but I don't remember who. (sorry) Dr. K. is very fast at responding to emails. That is what blows me away, as busy as he is, he still takes time out to help past, present and future patients. Just remember you will need a Passport to go to Germany. It took us 5 weeks to get ours. I don't know how it is now, or the cost. You will need your Birth Certificate (original) Your license, passport photo's. So many places advertise passport photos. We also had to get a money order to pay for it. They send your birth cert. in with application, when they send you your passport, your birth cert. will be attached. On the Endogyn website, there is a section that says"planning your trip" Boy it is so helpful. We changed our money to Euro's at the Airport. You also need to send your medical records to Dr. K. so he knows what's going on with you. Good Luck! Wishing all of us a painfree day. I misbehaved yesterday, swept, mopped, etc. I am on the verge of tears because of pain and doubling over :( Cheryl D.

Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2009 23:40:38 -0500 From: klmurray_61@msn.com To: adhesions@mail.obgyn.net Subject: Re: lief from adhesion pain

If you go to his website, I believe you can find all the info you need. http://www.adhesion.de

>----- Original Message -----
From: Linda To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Sunday, March 22, 2009 9:54 PM Subject: Re: lief from adhesion pain

Katie, Do you know Dr. K's success rate? Dr. S's is 50 to 55 percent which isn't good enough for me to go through a 3rd surgery. Thanks. Linda

>----- Original Message -----
From: Katie To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Sunday, March 22, 2009 12:07 PM Subject: Re: lief from adhesion pain

Connie,

I think that's awesome and inspiring. Congrats to you and God Bless you for sharing a success story!!!! I live for those.

Katie

At Sun, 22 Mar 2009, connie wrote: >
>Hi,
>When I first had adhesion pain I came to this

websight and read about a wonderful doctor in Germany Dr. Kruschinski.. I did my reading,my >reserch and my praying. I took the courage and had

faith in this caring >doctor and went to Germany to have adhesion surgery.

Its been close to >five years and I have no adhesion pain. I have been

better than ever. >I do have to take out my gallblatter and I refuse to have

surgery in the >states without spraygel and without Dr. Kruschinski.

So I plan on >going back to Germany to have my gallbladder out.

I will never take a >chance on having abdominal surgery here in the states

and complicate my >body with adhesions. .I have no adhesion pain now and

I do not want to >take a chance of ever getting them again. Dr. Kruschinski

really saved >my life from pain, and I know he is always

there to care for anyone who >needs him.
>Connie Haber

htm

No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG - http://www.avg.com Version: 8.0.238 / Virus Database: 270.11.24/2017 - Release Date: 03/22/09 17:51:00

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: