Re: Dr. Kruschinski

Fri Mar 20 00:12:57 2009

I had to have my Gallbladder out also after going to Germany. There was someone else also. That is strange. I wonder why this happens.

> ----- Original Message -----
From: HERB F DIXON<mailto:herbcheryl1@msn.com> To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS<mailto:adhesions@mail.obgyn.net> Sent: Thursday, March 19, 2009 3:29 PM Subject: RE: Dr. Kruschinski

Dr. Kruschinski did my 1st and 2nd look surgeries. My small and large intestine were stuck to my colon, and I had a type of water blister on my right side that the Dr's. here in the U.S. thought was a remnant of ovarian tissue with a cyst on it. Even before my surgery when I discussed this with him, he said it is not so. He was right. One thing to remember he is not just a Surgeon, he is also a Gynecologist. It was simply amazing to be able to stand up straight after my surgeries. No doubling over, sharp stabbing pains, no ripping, tearing before during and after B.M's. In fact after surgery I was unstuck inside, and as embarrasing as it was, I even had a few accidents. I was actually able to have a B.M. and it was painless! My 2nd look showed absolutely NO adhesions, they were gone. The day after surgery, we were downtown shopping. We would walk a bit and stop and rest. I did very well my first few weeks home, my family and friends were amazed. I even started to look well again. Everyone was so concerned that I was on my deathbed before. Then the unfortuneate happened I got hurt 7 weeks post op, was also pressured to go back to work early like 5 weeks. We were broke! I had my Gallbladder removed Feb. 2006, and tripped and fell again on a raised sidewalk that I didn't even notice, landed hard on my chest, abdomen, skinned knees, and Jaw damage. I would love to go back for a fixer upper, and a clean up, but just can't afford it. I really like to believe that had I not had bad experiences I would be well, still working, and having a LIFE! It was all a good experience with Dr. K. Even came to the apartment to care for me, as his nurses did too. It is just a shame that we from the U.S. all have to travel so far. Also it would be nice to have his former patients write about their experiences from their surgeries. There was a gal from Texas Kathy, that was there when I was. She was in an awful state. One suitcase was full of liquid food for her, she was getting food through a tube in her stomach. She constantly was vomiting, and so ill. When I saw her after her surgery I was amazed. She was out shopping, and looked wonderful, and cured. I wish I would of gotten her info. I really would love to know how she is. Cheryl D. > Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2009 15:59:35 -0500
> From: terrymcd@talktalk.net
> To: adhesions@mail.obgyn.net
> Subject: Dr. Kruschinski
>
> I've heard this guy is one of the best at Adhesion removal. He's based
> in Germany. Much of the feedback is coming from USA sufferes who have
> travelled to Germany to see him. Can anybody recommend him either way?
>

http://www.adhesions.org/forums/listcmds.htm

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: