Re: Any info about Dr. Semertzides

Wed Mar 18 13:50:37 2009

FYI Hi! Sorry to reply to your note to Christina, but just thought you might want to know about this,(dispite the distance). My doc in Pa is a wonderful Christian Man.. I am so thankful for God sending me to him. It's Dr Gerhart in pa. clarkgerhart.com I realize it may be too far, but I traveled over 2000 miles, and he saved my life. Good Luck and May the Lord Bless you!

Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2009 22:41:10 -0500 From: comeawake@hotmail.com To: adhesions@mail.obgyn.net Subject: Re: Any info about Dr. Semertzides

To Christina Adams,

" Oh yea....forgot about this....YOU GET TO WATCH YOUR SURGERY ON DVD AFTER THE SURGERY!!! There is absolutely no question as to what went on!!! "

You know what, I wonder why all surgeries that we patients pay for and endure are not video taped? This should actually be mandatory in my opinion. I dont think I will allow another surgery on me unless it is recorded!

So your in Tennessee? I am in Arkansas and I have found NO doctor that will even think about helping me so far. I am growing hopeless of ever finding freedom from my pain. I want to live again to.

Where is this doctor located? Does he believe in working WITH the Lord to help others get better? I am a Christian and I love knowing that the doctor loves the Lord because then I know he will truly care about me and my life, that happens to be in his hands.

If they do find that my chronic pain is adhesions I guess then I can move on but right now no one even knows why Im hurting in my left lower side up and along my side and lower back. I have been in extreme pain for 5 years now since my hysterectomy and no one has ever been able to diagnose what exactly is causing my extreme and constant pain and now I have developed shingles at age 33!

Thanks for this info.

Sabrina

Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 23:03:17 -0500 From: Thorinaadams@aol.com To: adhesions@mail.obgyn.net Subject: Re: Any info about Dr. Semertzides

Hey

Ok, I will give you as much information as I possibly can muster up. The whole reason I am posting sooo much on this board about Dr Semertzides is so possibly at least one person out there will not have to suffer with this just as much as I have. Everything I told and am about to tell you is the absolute truth.

I lived w/adhesions for approx. 2 years. With 8 surgeries to remove them. One of those times almost killed me due to the fact the doctor (not Dr Semertzides) nicked my bowel in 2 places and closed me up that way. All of the contents in my bowel were emptied into my body and I went into septic shock. Thank god my husband is a paramedic and knew what to look for. He saved my life. Anyways, I was suffering w/a partial bowel obstruction d/t adhesions and in pain and suffering just as you are. I had been on the internet a million and one times to find just SOMEONE who could actually help. I once again went on and there he was. What a god miracle! I had never seen him before!

Ok, low down on everything.Dr Semertzides was trained to do surgery from the doctor who invented laprascopic surgery! He is the only ONE licensed in the US to perform this procedure! He cuts and burns the adhesive tissue inside. Then applies what is called a fibrin protein. AKA Fibrin Glue. He then freezes that spot to stop blood flow to that area. The fibrin glue lasts approx 12 days while the body heals as this is the time the adhesions will normally form. Adhesions may return, but will NOT be nearly as severe. Now, his success rate is this.....35 % will never need surgery again......35% may need one more surgery to correct everything....the rest will never be cured. so go into this with your eyes open. But I will tell you this.....I am a paramedic as well, and in good conscience, would NEVER recommend this, unless it worked! And IT DID!! I have not felt this good in years. I still have little, itty bitty twinges of pain but I gotta tell you...I live again and NOT ON PAIN MEDS. Excedrin (acetaminophen) takes that little twinge away. I had surgery back in October, and on a normal basis, would have been crawling with pain by now. I am doing AWESOME!!! Thank Dr Semertzides when you meet him and tell him Christina Adams from Tennessee sent you.

Now about hospital....your going to love this!! NO PAIN the entire time you are there!! The staff (nurses) are absolutely awesome! They are asking if you need pain meds before you are LOL. The hospital that he performs the surgery at is Bethesda North in Cinncinnati. I was there for 2 weeks but I had an unusual situation. He said normally people are there 3 days. But I was partially obstructed and had to have IV food to strengthen my body before I could survive the surgery. I was there 3 days after my surgery. And he made sure I was not in any pain for the trip home. I don't know about insurance. You would have to call to find out. Below is the link to his website. Oh yea....forgot about this....YOU GET TO WATCH YOUR SURGERY ON DVD AFTER THE SURGERY!!! There is absolutely no question as to what went on!!! If you have any other questions.....feel free to email me. Best of Luck to all...May God give each and every one of you the strength to survive and get back to living!!!

Love Always Christina Adams Maryville, TN About Adhesions: Dr. John Semertzides Solutions for Chronic Problems with Pelvic / Abdominal Adhesions.

In a message dated 3/16/2009 11:28:04 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, etyoung400@yahoo.com writes: I am new to the forum... Can anyone give me info about Dr. Semertzides? I was recently referred to him for adhesions. Thanks

htm

A Good Credit Score is 700 or Above. See yours in just 2 easy steps! Express your personality in color! Preview and select themes for Hotmail®. See how.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: