Re: If you have had surgery in the last few months...

Mon Mar 16 14:33:39 2009

Katie The doctor who did my Gastric-Bypass surgery. He is amazed each time because of how much they have grown back. It is the last time unless I am about to die from it. No more. Will just live on pain med for now. Thank you and I will pray for the best for you. Terrie

-----Original Message----- From: Katie <katie_scarlett67@hotmail.com> To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS <adhesions@mail.obgyn.net> Sent: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 3:34 pm Subject: Re: If you have had surgery in the last few months...

Hi Terrie. Gosh, six times just for the removal of adhesions? I am so sorry. Who did your surgery?

Do you think this might be your last one? (I hope, I hope, I hope!!)

--
Katie

At Mon, 16 Mar 2009, teatime47@aol.com wrote: > >Hi Katie >My name is Terrie I had surgery Dec 29th my 6th for

removal of adhesions. Beginning to feel better. Still have pain on left side after sitting for too long or after eating. E-mail me anytime teatime47@aol.com > >-----Original Message----- >From: Katie <katie_scarlett67@hotmail.com> >To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS <adhesions@mail.obgyn.net> >Sent: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 3:01 pm >Subject: If you have had surgery in the last

few months... > >I was just wondering if you would tell us how

you are feeling? > >There are so many members here and I cannot recall

all of the names and >emails of those of you that had surgery recently. > >Anyhow, how are you? > >Hugs to all, >Katie

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: