Re: thanks everyone, found a surgeon

Sun Mar 15 11:28:57 2009

Michelle, no one outside of our world can imagine what it's like to be in so much pain and on top of it struggle to go the bathroom. I can tell you that dulcolax is the stronger of the over the counter laxatives and that enemas have worked for me..even after surgery and no BM for over 5 days.

Another thought, I recommend to everyone who has serious constipation to check into whether your gallbladder is functioning properly. I had issues with mine well before the pain on the upper right side took over all else. My chiro believes that with all the issues going on it likely made the gallbladder stop functioning properly. Something did..no stones...just a lazy gallbladder. Only a HIDA test will tell you this. Removing the gallbladder made a huge difference even with hernias and looped and stuck up bowel. I just wish I knew about this before living with it for so long.

Good luck with surgery and make sure to take laxatives immediately when you get home to avoid constip. The pain meds and the surgery will slow it down or make it harder to "wake" up.

My heart goes out to all. Kelly ------Original Message------ From: micheleSender: adhesions@adhesions.org To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS ReplyTo: adhesions@adhesions.org Subject: thanks everyone, found a surgeon Sent: Mar 13, 2009 7:38 AM

thank you for listening to my story. yes, i sued that doc(then he left the state). Everyone was found not guilty, and as he goes on with his life, i am stuck with all his mistakes.

any way, i did find a wonderful doc in ohio, although i would have loved to gone to dr redan in fla. I just cant afford it. It looks as though i'll be getting an ostomy, possible hysto, and all those adhesions removed, hopefully for good this time. i spent the weekend in the e.r., again obstucted, arghh.

no pain meds though, you know the deal, just suffer because they will slow down your bowel. i have drank THREE bottles of mag citrate, and nothing.

just trying to make it thru another day, surgery should be in a few weeks, if i make it! I'm scared to death, but I cant live like this anymore. keep your fingers crossed!

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: