Re: Good News

Wed Mar 11 17:42:41 2009

Juli,

I am on a medication that is actually for irritable bowel syndrome, but it works for me in keeping everything moving and regular. It is Amitiza. It is not for everyone with adhesions, but it works very well for me. I have massive adhesions on my entire bowel system and have been told that I am 99% adhered to the point of almost no bowel movement on its own.

Good luck with your appointment.

Jan in ND

_____

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of Marlene Wheeler Sent: Wednesday, March 11, 2009 6:10 PM To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: Re: Good News

Miralax, I think it's over the counter now?

_____

Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 14:57:16 -0500 From: ruffjul@gmail.com To: adhesions@mail.obgyn.net Subject: Good News

Thanks for the referral to the Dr here in Minneapolis. I have an appointment with Dr Johnson on March 26th, I'm seriously excited about this.

I had surgery on New Years Eve for adhesions but the pain is back and I'm worried I will have to live this way the rest of my life. I sure hope he can help me.

I was wondering, not to be gross, but what does everyone use to move the waste out? I don't seem to be able to evacuate my bowels unless I take a laxative. It seems that anything solid just won't leave my body. I have the urges but it just won't come out, then I end up with hemorrhoids and sooner or later start throwing up. Visits to the ER usually end up that I'm just constipated and they give me a laxative, so I don't go anymore.

I use fiber, I drink water, I take magnesium, I eat very little fat or meat, I'm starting to lose weight again. HELP! Any thoughts?

Juli in MN

_____

HotmailR is up to 70% faster. Now good news travels really fast. Find out more. <http://windowslive.com/online/hotmail?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_HM_70faster_032009>

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: