Re: ?How do adhesions grow?

Tue Mar 3 20:10:45 2009

I believe that is the biggest question medical science has yet to answer.  If they that, they'd probably have a solution.

It is known to be an inflammatory response.  Normally that response does get turned off.  In people with adhesions, it does not.  I believe something in us feeds their growth.  My mother also suffered terribly from adhesions and had countless sugeries for adhesion removal, just like me.  However, her last surgery was when she was in her 50's.  I have often wondered what changed to make them stop?  One thought was hormones, but my mother had a complete hysterectomy when she was in her late 30's.  Makes me wonder still.

Caryn R

>----- Original Message -----
From: Natrlady21@aol.com To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@mail.obgyn.net> Sent: Thursday, February 26, 2009 7:54:25 AM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern Subject: Re: ?How do adhesions grow?

Does anyone know what makes existing adhesions continue to grow (spread)?  By doin certain activities etc.  Are there professional articles that talk about this?

Thanks, Karen

2F%2Fwww.freecreditreport.com%2Fpm%2Fdefault.aspx%3Fsc%3D668072%26hmpgID%3D62%26bcd%3DfebemailfooterNO62)

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: