Re: Let's talk about symptoms!

Sat Feb 21 19:20:43 2009

He couldnt understand what happened!!! Don't be nervous be aware! Thats all I want you to focus on, if you are flying into Orlando just make sure that all your plumbing is working okay, stay an extra day in the hotel if possible. Im here if you need any feed back!!!  

--- On Sat, 2/21/09, Katie <katie_scarlett67@hotmail.com> wrote:

From: Katie <katie_scarlett67@hotmail.com> Subject: Re: Let's talk about symptoms! To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@mail.obgyn.net> Date: Saturday, February 21, 2009, 8:16 PM

Tammie,

How has Dr. Redan responded about what happened? Have you talked to him since the post-op visit? Does he have any idea why you would go into kidney failure?

I am so nervous about this my upcoming appt. :-(

--
Katie

At Sat, 21 Feb 2009, D. Tigoudar wrote: > >They couldnt ever figure it out, I just had to wait until

my bladder could hold liquid on its own. All I have are pictures of the surgery so I don't know if he cut an adhesion off my bladder and I may have had this IC for years and no dr ever thought to check me for it because when it was just found by the OBGYN I had a pelvic exam and when I got home my bladder just slowly started to spasm. I have an appointment with the Urologist on Tuesday I don't know what he is going to do, maybe he'll go in and look at it and Ill finally know. Ive been so scared of doctors since the Redan experience, I lost all faith so Im really >anxious about it. 

htm

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: