Re: Let's talk about symptoms!

Sat Feb 21 16:34:33 2009

They couldnt ever figure it out, I just had to wait until my bladder could hold liquid on its own. All I have are pictures of the surgery so I don't know if he cut an adhesion off my bladder and I may have had this IC for years and no dr ever thought to check me for it because when it was just found by the OBGYN I had a pelvic exam and when I got home my bladder just slowly started to spasm. I have an appointment with the Urologist on Tuesday I don't know what he is going to do, maybe he'll go in and look at it and Ill finally know. Ive been so scared of doctors since the Redan experience, I lost all faith so Im really anxious about it. 

--- On Sat, 2/21/09, Katie <katie_scarlett67@hotmail.com> wrote:

From: Katie <katie_scarlett67@hotmail.com> Subject: Re: Let's talk about symptoms! To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@mail.obgyn.net> Date: Saturday, February 21, 2009, 6:20 PM

Tammie,

What caused the kidney failure? Are you going to be okay?

--
Katie

At Sat, 21 Feb 2009, D. Tigoudar wrote:

Or it could be your bladder going into a spasm, Ive had it for years! I t will go away but it always comes back. I just found out that I have IC interstitial cystitis, You all might want to look it up and be tested for it. This is something Im dealing with along with the adhesions. I went into Kidney failure after my lysis @Florida Hospital a nurse practitioner found it and the test is not painfull. Look it up.   Wishing you all painfree days and nights! Tammie

htm

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: