Re: update

Wed Feb 11 06:41:37 2009

Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers today.

-----Original Message----- From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of Kelly Sent: Wednesday, February 11, 2009 12:40 AM To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: update

Ok well here is what is going on , went to Dr Monday she does think i'm getting obstructed and that is the cause of the back pain. Did stool culture and blood work , Stool culture shows blood in stool but other then that its fine. Blood work shows elevated liver enzymes. Doing xrays tomorrow. So she is already getting in touch with a surgeon for me to see asap. So yeah here comes that circle of hurt, pain and worry again, Starting to wonder if its worth it thank God my my husband and kid or I would not be here thats for sure. This is the 6 bowel obstruction in 10 years and my 7 surgery. It never ends. Last time I was in hospital for 13 days. Had scheduled a outpatient surgery but he had to go in to much adhesions to see anything come to find out my small intestine was attached to my belly button. And had adhesions on my liver and kidneys and like most good surgeon he did what he had to do and got out of there. The last 3 years have been not without pain but some better but now here I am again. Vomiting , bloated, and no bm for 8 days, tried enema and even the water didn't want to come out but slowely is now. Miralax no results so now on clear fluids and waiting for whats next. Haven't got no sleep hardly so if spelling is off i'm sorry. I think Labor was easier.

Thanks for letting me Vent

Kelly Vernon

--
Ard its like a car theif , that steals all your life slowly away.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: