Re: Painless leg edema in both legs that comes and goes

Fri Feb 6 18:29:43 2009

Thanks for the comments but can't work. I cross country cycle each summer. Just hope I don't make things worse.

_____

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of lori schmidt Sent: Friday, February 06, 2009 4:29 PM To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: Re: Painless leg edema in both legs that comes and goes

Yes, you must be speaking of me! I've had every type of test to figure out what the swelling is all about and I am in great shape (with the exception of fibromyalgia) and voila, nothing shows up! Just something I live with. The only way to make them go down is rest. So treat yourself to a nice recliner and learn to relax.

--- On Fri, 2/6/09, Fred <ipedal311@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: Fred <ipedal311@yahoo.com> Subject: Painless leg edema in both legs that comes and goes To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@mail.obgyn.net> Date: Friday, February 6, 2009, 1:48 PM

Are there non surgical forms of treatment for abdominal adhesions? Has anyone had complications where the lower legs swell but without pain? Mine do but they wax and wane. Both legs are affected though the left leg is worse. Sometimes there is almost no swelling. This all started about a year after laparoscopic surgery to repair a hernia.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: