Re: Beta-Thallesemia

Fri Feb 6 09:24:58 2009

Hi Alta, OMG .... I never thought of it as any type of connection, but, I had TSS in July of 1980. I was in a coma for 2 weeks, they didn't give me much of a chance. I wonder if there is some type of connection ?! I've been a little bit better these days, my Dr just uped my MS Contin to 60mg 2x a day + Vicodin 10/650 as needed for breakthrough pain. At least I'm managing to get a few things packed each day (we're moving the end of March) I'm so sorry to hear that your surgery hasn't helped. I hope that you start to feel at least a little better soon. I can't even find a Dr willing to operate ... Take Care of yourself. My prayers are with you. Best Wishes, Kim "Carpe Diem" -------Original Message------- From: Alta Costew Date: 2/5/2009 11:46:19 PM To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: Re: Beta-Thallesemia I have always felt there has to be something in our history that links this to us. I had toxic shock syndrome back in the day. I have always wondered if that was something. I am interested to hear about who else might have heard about this. Alta From: Katie <katie_scarlett67@hotmail.com> To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS <adhesions@mail.obgyn.net> Sent: Thursday, February 5, 2009 10:30:44 PM Subject: Beta-Thallesemia Has anyone else been told that they have genetic Beta-Thallesemia? I had a bone marrow biopsy 13 years ago and found out that I have it. Could there be a connection between this genetic disorder and adhesions? Katie e htm

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: