Re: Vaginal Adhesions?

Tue Feb 3 11:46:21 2009

no

> ----- Original Message -----
From: Theresa Keown To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Tuesday, February 03, 2009 6:29 AM Subject: RE: Vaginal Adhesions?

Did anyone get this in their email?

It is a request for participants for clinical trials for pelvic adhesions.. http://www.obgyn.net/pelvicadhesionsclinicaltrial/?newsletter=PelvicPain090203

Terri (Theresa L Keown)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------------------------

--
-------------------------------------------------------------------------  Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2009 23:20:17 -0600
  To: adhesions@mail.obgyn.net
  Subject: Re: Vaginal Adhesions?

I have them on the vaginal "cuff."

> ----- Original Message ----- From: Donna To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Monday, February 02, 2009 6:51 PM Subject: RE: Vaginal Adhesions?

I also have them, they are affecting the cavity. My adhesions were on the top of my vagina & attaching to the pelvic wall. Very painful, you constantly feel them pulling. I went through surgery last Monday & had them taken care of. Immediate relief.

--- On Mon, 2/2/09, Donna Johansen <donnajohansen@telus.net> wrote:

From: Donna Johansen <donnajohansen@telus.net> Subject: RE: Vaginal Adhesions? To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@mail.obgyn.net> Date: Monday, February 2, 2009, 8:13 PM

I may seem ignorant but need to ask anyway. Are these vaginal adhesions on the inside cavity affecting the vagina or are they actually in the vagina?

Thank you.

Donna J

--------------------------------------------------------------------

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto: = -------------------------------------------------------------------- adhesions@adhesions.org ] On Behalf Of Diena LoBianco -------------------------------------------------------------------- Sent: Sunday, February 01, 2009 6:49 PM To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: Re: Vaginal Adhesions?

Yes, I suffer from vaginal adhesions. Sounds like you may too. Dee

--- On Thu, 1/29/09, Cindy <scrappincindy@gmail.com> wrote:

From: Cindy <scrappincindy@gmail.com> Subject: Vaginal Adhesions? To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@mail.obgyn.net> Date: Thursday, January 29, 2009, 8:42 PM

I'm wondering if any of you ladies experience vaginal adhesions? I've had problems with abdominal adhesions from my many, many abdominal adhesions but now I think I have Vaginal adhesions too. I feel a deep, pulling, tugging feeling (pain!) on the right side of my labia/leg. I didn't have problems with this until I had my bladder suspended. The pain has been very debilitating and I am a person who has a pain pump!

Thanks.

Cindy

------------------------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------------------------------------- Windows Live=99: E-mail. Chat. Share. Get more ways to connect. Check = -------------------------------------------------------------------------it out.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------- No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG - http://www.avg.com Version: 8.0.233 / Virus Database: 270.10.16/1929 - Release Date: 02/01/09 18:02:00

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: