CAPPS info

Sun Feb 1 14:24:37 2009

Hey Everyone! Just some added info for everyone researching doctors and looking for information. I don't mean to push anyone to go to CAPPS, just trying to share some info....

Jay A. Redan, M.D., F.A.C.S., A.S.C.R.S. will be presenting at The EuroAmerican Multispecialty Summitt: Laparoscopy and Minimally Invasive Surgery being held in Orlando, Fl in February. Dr. Redan will be speaking about the unique way in which Florida Hospital Celebration Health, specifically CAPPS, brings physicians together to work as one team to better treat their patients, even in the operating room. This is extremely important for the adhesion patient, as having all their surgeons working collectively in the OR reduces the number of possible surgeries for the patient, resulting in less risk of adhesion formation.

I think this is so important. When you see Dr. Redan, remember you're not just consulting with him! You have access to Dr. Redan (general surgeon), gynecologist, urogynecologist, nutritionists, physical therapists, pain management, etc. This is all done is ONE place and is termed "whole patient care". You don't have to hop from doctor to doctor so much. This is a TEAM of health care professionals working as a team to treat you most effectively.

I'm just sharing this information, again, not to try to get you to go to CAPPS, but to share the information, hoping that in the near future, doctors all over this country and world will work together to better care for us. It is my hope that doctors will soon put their egos aside to better care for people.

Thanks for listening! Sarah

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: