Re: question for Donna Johansen

Sat Jan 31 21:22:16 2009

Hi Katie, No problem. I think we all need to understand this better and everything helps. They used Spray-Gel on me in Germany. At 6 I had an appendectomy

In 1991 first c-section

1992 next c-section

Multiple laparoscopies over the years mainly to explore pain and treat infertility. Tubes were blocked (what I don't know perhaps adhesions?) prior to fertility treatments

1998 Exploratory full surgery to find hernia that was never found.

2000 Bladder saddle which cased a lot of pain for a long time....guess they had a hard time getting it placed.

They only took an ovary in 2001 plus a ton of adhesions. I continued to have problems and then had the hysterectomy.

I had a hysterectomy in 2002. I developed chronic bi-lateral pylonephritis (kidney infection both sides) for most of 1990's Multiple bladder infections and loss of ability to control flow much of the time prior to hysterectomy. .. Laparoscopy in 2008 and found dense adhesions involving all organs and abdominal wall. Nothing done

Germany.

Hope this helps. Donna

-----Original Message----- From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of Katie Sent: Friday, January 30, 2009 5:39 PM To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: Re: question for Donna Johansen

Donna, just a couple of more questions and I promise to leave you alone. :-)

Was the adhesion barrier spray gel used on you in Germany? Have you ever had a hysterectomy? How many surgeries have you had, total? And lastly, did you have the bladder problems before the surgery in June '08?

Thanks again for your time,

Katie

http://www.adhesions.org/forums/listcmds.htm

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: