Re: Vaginal Adhesions?

Thu Jan 29 22:20:43 2009

Cindy, I also had healing problems after vaginal repair, and bladder sling, Everything had tried to adhere together (did). I almost had to have surgery again. Luckily we were able to do some stretching of the tissue that had healed together. I'm pretty certain it was a type of internal vaginal adhesions. Unfortunately I also had a lot of bleeding problems which can cause scar tissue/adhesions to become worse.(Even abdominal adhesions if they are stretched or torn can cause problems. ie forming more adhesions.) Good Luck Marlene

Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 19:42:19 -0600 From: scrappincindy@gmail.com To: adhesions@mail.obgyn.net Subject: Vaginal Adhesions?

I'm wondering if any of you ladies experience vaginal adhesions? I've had problems with abdominal adhesions from my many, many abdominal adhesions but now I think I have Vaginal adhesions too. I feel a deep, pulling, tugging feeling (pain!) on the right side of my labia/leg. I didn't have problems with this until I had my bladder suspended. The pain has been very debilitating and I am a person who has a pain pump!

Thanks.

Cindy

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: