Re: Famous people with Adhesions

Thu Jan 29 20:31:05 2009

These adhesions that are caused by surgery...has anyone been actually diagnosed with Adhesions Related Disorder? This is actually what it is called. Google it and you will find much information about it. It has been noted as a disease and one that does not have a cure because more surgeries cause more adhesions.

There are only preventions. Another good reason why abdominal surgeries should not be done unless its an emergency! Doctors and patients who are suffering are to quick to say just take it out. Its not always the best answer as we have seen.

I know, I live with ARD disease and I suffer even more than I did before I tried to just take it out. I wish I had know what I know now. :(

Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 02:15:25 -0600From: keltic@cox.netTo: adhesions@mail.obgyn.netSubject: Famous people with AdhesionsFormer president Clinton has adhesions in his chest. I believe he has had 2 surgeries thus far? I know one of the Bee Gees died from complications with adhesions and the little girl from the movie "Poltergeist", Heather O'Rourke died from an intestinal obstruction. Those are the only ones I know of.Diena LoBianco wrote: I'll contact Dr. Oz too. thanks, Diena--- On Wed, 1/28/09, Theresa Keown <mylittlesunshine6@hotmail.com> wrote: From: Theresa Keown <mylittlesunshine6@hotmail.com>Subject: RE: Contacting OprahTo: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@mail.obgyn.net> Date: Wednesday, January 28, 2009, 7:48 PM

It might make more sense to contact Dr. Oz... Terri(Theresa L Keown)

Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 18:39:53 -0600From: dienasback@yahoo.comTo: adhesions@mail.obgyn.netSubject: Re: Contacting Oprah

I wrote to Oprah - hopefully, her influence can get us all the help we so desperately need. Diena--- On Mon, 1/26/09, diana rodriguez <dinilka@yahoo.com> wrote: From: diana rodriguez <dinilka@yahoo.com>Subject: Re: Contacting OprahTo: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@mail.obgyn.net>Date: Monday, January 26, 2009, 2:32 PM

well done, katie we need more people like you . I wrote to Oprah,+. Dr.Phil and if everyone do the same we going to rise awareness and knowledge. There are many people who doesn't know what is to live with adhesions. We can support each other, but if we don't spread the word, we are don't doing any good. Katie, If we did it is because we care about everybody.WE HAVE TO WRITE, GO THE RADIO AND SEND LETTERS TO OUR CONGRESISTS AND WE WILL SEE THE CHANGEAND TO OUR PRESIDENT OBAMA EVEN IF YOU DIDN'T VOTE FOR HIM.I thank you again

From: Katie <katie_scarlett67@hotmail.com>To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS <adhesions@mail.obgyn.net>Sent: Monday, January 26, 2009 1:10:21 PMSubject: Contacting OprahFor those that wish to contact Oprah Winfrey and request that she do ashow on ARD, here is the url where you can go:https://http://www.oprah.com/ord/plugform.jsp?plugId=216I sent a letter this morning. You MUST adhere to the 2000 characterrule when you write. I had to edit my story about 10 times to get itdown to 2000 and have it still make sense.Please, please take the time to send a short message to her requestingthat she do one, we are only asking for one, show on ARD. It couldreacs.org/forums/

Windows Live™: E-mail. Chat. Share. Get more ways to connect. Check it out.

No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG - http://www.avg.com Version: 8.0.233 / Virus Database: 270.10.15/1921 - Release Date: 1/28/2009 6:37 AM

tm

=TXT_TAGHM_WL_HM_versatility_121208

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: