Re: question for Kelly

Thu Jan 29 07:24:13 2009

I have had 3 adhesion surgeries. (1 in Colorado, 1 with Dr. Redan, and one with Dr. Krucshinski in Germany. I have had I believe 7 other surgeries with 2 of them C-sections. So, total of 10. (but adhesions were visible with the other surgeries) Yes, my adhesions have always come back. After I had surgery in Germany, I was running a fever on the plane ride home and ended up with gall stones and had to have another surgery locally to have Gall Bladder out. I saw Dr. Redan when he was in Pennsylvania. I am sure his techniques have gotten better as pertaining to barriers and such. (note: I am curious how many people have had Gallbladder problems after adhesion surgery) Germany is using a new form of Spray. They also have the abdominal lift that they use. You might check Redan's site out and see what he is using and write to people on his board or have them have people that have had his surgery write you. I do have extensive adhesions. I have them from the upper stomach down to the vaginal cuff. Even when I had my first gyn surgery for fibroid tumors, there were adhesions, so I had some before I ever had surgery. I also had a C-section the same time as my hysterectomy. (which is a lot of trauma) I think as far as going to Dr. Redan or the two Germany Drs. for surgery, it's a toss up whether you will have them back again or be free. Our bodies respond differently. You should definitely use a Dr. that specializes in the surgery. I have vowed to not ever have another adhesion surgery for as long as I live except if I get blocked. BUT, I may get to the point that I have had enough. I was up all night last night with pain and I am leaving today to ride 3 hours to have leg surgery. Ugh!! Geez, you asked me one little question and I have written a book. Sorry. Kelly

> ----- Original Message -----
From: Katie<mailto:katie_scarlett67@hotmail.com> To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS<mailto:adhesions@mail.obgyn.net> Sent: Thursday, January 29, 2009 7:04 AM Subject: question for Kelly

Kelly, how many surgeries have you had, total? Have your adhesions always come back? Have you ever seen Dr. Redan?

Thanks, Katie

To remove yourself from the adhesions@adhesions.org<mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org> mailing list please go to the unsubscribe form at http://www.adhesions.org/forums/listcmds.htm<http://www.adhesions.org/forums/listcmds.htm> ms/message.htm>

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: