Re: Tha Oprah idea!

Wed Jan 28 09:05:34 2009

ASH

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for your helpful info. This is what we need -Ash "I have a family member", we all have family and they need to be involved in this cause, there is not much that we can do ourselves so our family should help us. thanks again, well done.

thanks

To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS <adhesions@mail.obgyn.net> Sent: Wednesday, January 28, 2009 10:58:42 AM Subject: Re: Tha Oprah idea!

I have a family member who is a producer on a National talk show and in talking with her I have found out that they "typically' do not respond to "request" unless it is in response to a topic found in that shows "Be on the Show" section of their website. for example on Oprah if you look under Health topics there are several things that you all could try responding to one being a topic that says something like "Dr.Oz my _____ Hurts." I think it would be wonderful if they took notice to ARD.

Ashley

--- On Wed, 1/28/09, Linda <lindahalford@comcast.net> wrote:

From: Linda <lindahalford@comcast.net> Subject: Re: Tha Oprah idea! To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@mail.obgyn.net> Date: Wednesday, January 28, 2009, 10:09 AM

Would would think with all the plastic surgery, tummy tucks, etc. there would be a lot of celebs with painful adhesions. They have enough money to travel to Germany or wherever to get help. There must be some way to find celebs who have had this problem and would be willing to help our cause. Life has little happiness when one must live with excruciating pain.

>----- Original Message -----
From: Heather Hetrick To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Wednesday, January 28, 2009 11:19 AM Subject: Re: Tha Oprah idea!

Yes it was Tammy Wynette. I keep looking for a celeb alive with adhesions but I can't find anything on anyone. I found some with endo that might be promising....

________________________________ From: Kelly Murray <klmurray_61@msn.com>

--
Sent: Wednesday, January 28, 2009 1:03:56 AM
Subject: Re: Tha Oprah idea!

Good luck. I know in the past, people have written to Montel and Oprah and they weren't interested but that's not to say that they wouldn't be now. I think someone has to be famous and have ARD for Oprah and others to take notice. There was once a country singer and for the life of me, I can't think of her name. It was Tammy Wynette (I think) She had ARD for years and finally passed away with complications. Her daughter actually wrote our site. You can probably do a search on this website and find it.

>----- Original Message ----- From: D. Tigoudar To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Tuesday, January 27, 2009 10:50 PM Subject: Tha Oprah idea!

Hello fellow ARD suffers,

I wanted to try to find the original email I sent to the Oprah show but I have since changed computers or it may have been that I sent it in to her direct email through her web sites. You are all saying what I have had on my mind for years now bringing "Awareness" to our condition. Ive been thinking of contacting either the Montel Show or the The Doctors show they both deal primarily with physical problems. I think this would be our best shot. ive been stuck in bed for the past couple days and it wont get any better until I get to the doctor next week, Im willing to do all the emailing. I will send a email to them everyday if need be, If I get us on then it will be up to us to follow through and show up. We might be able to fill their entire audience. EMail meback with you thoughts.

Wishing you pain free days and nights. Tammie

No virus found in this incoming message.

--
Version: 8.0.233 / Virus Database: 270.10.15/1921 - Release Date: 1/28/2009 6:37 AM

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: