Re: Tha Oprah idea!

Tue Jan 27 22:55:44 2009

Good luck. I know in the past, people have written to Montel and Oprah and they weren't interested but that's not to say that they wouldn't be now. I think someone has to be famous and have ARD for Oprah and others to take notice. There was once a country singer and for the life of me, I can't think of her name. It was Tammy Wynette (I think) She had ARD for years and finally passed away with complications. Her daughter actually wrote our site. You can probably do a search on this website and find it.

> ----- Original Message -----
From: D. Tigoudar<mailto:tammiezemail@yahoo.com> To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS<mailto:adhesions@mail.obgyn.net> Sent: Tuesday, January 27, 2009 10:50 PM Subject: Tha Oprah idea!

Hello fellow ARD suffers,

I wanted to try to find the original email I sent to the Oprah show but I have since changed computers or it may have been that I sent it in to her direct email through her web sites. You are all saying what I have had on my mind for years now bringing "Awareness" to our condition. Ive been thinking of contacting either the Montel Show or the The Doctors show they both deal primarily with physical problems. I think this would be our best shot. ive been stuck in bed for the past couple days and it wont get any better until I get to the doctor next week, Im willing to do all the emailing. I will send a email to them everyday if need be, If I get us on then it will be up to us to follow through and show up. We might be able to fill their entire audience. EMail meback with you thoughts.

Wishing you pain free days and nights. Tammie

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: