Re: Hi

Tue Jan 27 17:40:54 2009

I don't agree that people are being way too calm about being sick. I think living with ARD, (as with everything), is all about perspective.

I hurt, Heaven knows I do. And there are days that I just want to step in front of a bus. Especially when I look at pictures from just 4 years ago and see how "alive" I was. It makes me sad ... for the moment.

But then I pick myself up, look around me and think, "at least I'm still here. Maybe tomorrow will be better."

But maybe that's just me. :-)

--
Katie

At Tue, 27 Jan 2009, diana rodriguez wrote: > >some people sound way too calm about been sick!!!!!!, what we have to wait ,the spraygel was suppeosed to be in the market in 2003. >We don't know who is who in this blog. No human being wants to go on and on in pain. We are not wire that way. >We are not equipped to go through so much pain. >I am very sorry but you don't sound like a person with our condition. You sound like many of my doctors. >You are in this blog to stop people from being pro active. We have to pay attention when people sound like you. >What is your purpose?. >One of the doctor who was part of the trial who is a well known gyn doctor in Texas has a different view. >How much you were paid to run that , what is the company that you represent?. >

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: