Re: Unsubscribing to the Message Board

Tue Jan 27 14:59:53 2009

I did not mean to offend you, I was just trying to help you and others out.  You reply to an e-mail to unsubscribe.  Go to the following link:  http://www.adhesions.org/forums/listcmds.htm read what it has to say and towards the bottom you will see where you can unsubscribe. 

Wendy-I see you use hotmail.  The following link will show you how to block the messages from your account. 1. Sign in to the Windows Live Hotmail website with your Windows Live ID(The e-mail address and password that you use to sign in to Windows Live programs and services such as Windows Live Hotmail and Windows Live Messenger; Microsoft services such as Xbox, MSN, and Office Live; and anywhere else that you see the Windows Live ID logo.) . 2. On the Action bar, click Options, and then click More options. 3. Under Junk e-mail, click Safe and blocked senders. 4. Do one of the following: * To add the sender or domain to your list of Safe senders, click Safe senders. * To add the sender or domain to your list of Blocked senders, click Blocked senders. 5. Enter an e-mail address or domain, and then click Add to List. I am so sorry for your loss.  I was just trying to be nice and help you out.   Alta

________________________________ From: wendy hudson <weny93@hotmail.com> To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS <adhesions@mail.obgyn.net>=0ASent: Tuesday, J= __________________ From: wendy hudson <weny93@hotmail.com> To: Multipleanuary 27, 2009 3:37:51 PM Subject: RE: Unsubscribing to the Message Board

I never asked for them to be sent to my e mails so stop sending them....I dont even know where the account is or anything about it......so stop it now ot i shall report you ________________________________ Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 15:28:32 -0600=0AFrom: racostew@sbcglobal.net=0ATo: adhesio= it now ot i shall report you ________________________________ Date: Tns@mail.obgyn.net Subject: Unsubscribing to the Message Board

To all that not longer want to get e-mails,

It may have been a long time ago, but you subscrided to the message boards. get the messages to forward to you e-mail.  You will need to go in and unsubscribe yourself.  Log into your account and view your profile.  You will want to look for something subscribing to the message board, or thread..  This is an alternative to contacting the Web Admin.  You should still be able to view messages by going to the webiste.

I hope this helps. Alta

________________________________ From: Katie <katie_scarlett67@hotmail.com>=0ATo: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS <adhesions@mail.obgyn.net>=0A= _______________________________ From: Katie <katie_scarlett67@hotmail.comSent: Tuesday, January 27, 2009 3:18:40 PM Subject: Re: Can adhesions cause abdominal swelling?

Wendy, it is not ME that is sending them to you ...  it is the website admin.  Everytime someone posts here, the message is forwarded to EVERYONE'S email that they signed up with.

You can contact Admin.  of the site or you can just block the emails at your inbox.  They will then go to your junk mail file.

I'm sorry to hear about your friend.

Katie

At Tue, 27 Jan 2009, wendy hudson wrote: >
>Will you please stop sending me these fecking e mails about adheisons my freind has died from complications its depressing , take me off the list ffs> Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 12:01:06 -0600> From: katie_scarlett67@hotmail.com> To: adhesions@mail.obgyn.net> Subject: Can adhesions cause abdominal swelling?> > My abdomen has been swelling for the last 2 months and it's really> weird. When I lean back, I can see "something" football-shaped kind of> slide back and then I lean forward and it "plops" back forward. If I> lean sideways, it sticks out. Very strange. It's firm but not hard.> Can adhesions cause something like this? I still have my uterus. Doesn't> that sit at the front of the abdominal wall down there?> > I have an appt. with my GYN but not for 2 more weeks as he is out of> town.> > Oh, and it's not that I need a good bowel movement either. lol! It's> there even AFTER I go
>http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/132630768/direct/01/

To remove yourself from the adhesions@adhesions.org mailing list please go to the unsubscribe form at http://www.adhesions.org/forums/listcmds.htm p.s. for the web forum version see http://www.adhesions.org/forums/

________________________________ Share your photos with Windows Live Photos – Free Find out more! _________________ Share your photos with Windows Live Photos – Free Fin

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: