Re: Hi

Tue Jan 27 14:34:27 2009

Let's understand that when you're trying to type your feelings and thoughts, they can sometimes be misunderstood. I don't think there is anyone on this list who purposely sets out to offend or berate another member. We are from all parts of the world and live in all sorts of situations, so our expressions and ways of talking vary tremendously. But, at the end of the day, we want what's best for each other.

I, too, hope that we can now move on to a more productive topic. We'd hate to lose anyone as each one contributes and makes our discussions worthwhile. Having said that, upon reading today, I felt worse and a little sad to see the pointless bickering. If this was your first time to join our group, please be assured that negative conversation is far and few between, so give us another shot! This is great place to stay informed and connected with those suffering from the problems adhesions cause.

--
Lis:-)

I have been on a gluten free diet for nearly 10 years now(Celiac Disease) There is no question that it can help those with adhesions simply because you are not putting as much strain on your intestines and digestive track. I very RARELY ever "cheat" because I KNOW what will follow. Days of fatigue, bouts of severe constipation,back pain, etc. Having said that, unless you are a Celiac, the diet is not ideal for everyone and is hard to follow properly if you eat out a lot or don't read food labels. Have a great New Year everybody! Lis:)

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: