Doctor in Cincimmati

Tue Jan 27 10:11:05 2009

Christina,

I know you mean well about us contacting Dr. Semertzides, but you must realize that there's a question of affordability with many of us, not to mention leaving our families.

But - Congratulations on your good news, and best wishes for the future!

Jan

> ----- Original Message -----
From: Thorinaadams@aol.com To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Tuesday, January 27, 2009 12:16 AM Subject: Re: Hi

I Realize I have probably said this over and over. But I need everyone to contact Dr Semertzides in Cincinnati, OH. Guys I am telling you, I had adhesions for over 3 yrs and have had 9 surgeries in the past 2 years all due to adhesions and after I saw Dr Semertzides, I feel better then I have in 2 years! I feel human again. Some may not have had a good experience but they are few compared to the ones that have. I am 5 months post-op and I am doing wonderful. Usually my adhesions were back by this time. Contact him all! Tell him Christina Adams from TN sent you!!

In a message dated 1/27/2009 12:01:43 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, klmurray_61@msn.com writes: Yes, the side effects can be terrible. And the side effects from the meds causes problems also.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

No virus found in this incoming message. ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Checked by AVG - http://www.avg.com=20

--
------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Version: 8.0.176 / Virus Database: 270.10.13/1916 - Release 
Date: 1/26/2009 7:08 AM

-------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------- Windows Live=E2=84=A2 Hotmail=C2=AE:=E2=80=A6more than just = -------------------------------------------------------------------------e-mail. Check it out.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------------------------------------- A Good Credit Score is 700 or Above. See yours in just 2 easy steps! -------------------------------------------------------------------------

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: