Re: Deep internal pain, back left side

Tue Jan 27 04:24:55 2009

Hi there :)I don't know which doctor you're seeing at chapel hill, but please consider getting a second opinion. I say this for a number of reasons that I won't go in to publicly, but I do think you should consider it. Your pain could be being cause by a number of different things. If your pain is a "muscle spasm" then is your doctor able to explain why it comes back in the same place etc? Muscle spasms are not usually that predictable unless they are being caused by a specific problem. I suffer from adhesions as a result of endometriosis and Dense pelvic adhesive disease, and have been on total disability from work since April 2006..

Best wishes to you.

C. Disabled due to adhesions since 2006 Right Ooph 2007 Hyst and left ooph 2006 C-section 1997 > Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 12:51:20 -0600> From: lgarnet110@suddenlink.net> To: adhesions@mail.obgyn.net> Subject: Deep internal pain, back left side> > Has anyone experienced internal left mid-lower back pain that ONLY> HAPPENS WHEN YOU ARE SLEEPING? The only way to alleviate the pain isby> sitting upright and sometimes flipping to my right side. This all> started about a week before my last surgery. It does not happen every> night. I can 3,4,5 nights w/no pian and then the next night it happens.> It generally only lasts about 5-15 minutes. Long enough though to wake> me from my sleep. Doctor in Chapel Hill said it> sounds like a muscle spasm and not adhesions. Any opinions from anyone> else? I've had CT's, MRI's, X-RAYS w/all showing nothing wrong.> > I'm 45 and had 4 surgeries from June 2006-June 2007. I have been> relatively healthy all my life, never over weight, fairly active.> > --> SURGERY #1-June 2006 HYSTERECTOMY> SURGERY #2-October 2006 APPENDECTOMY.> SURGERY #3-November 2006. COLETOMY w/temp. colostomy> SURGERY#4-June 2007. Successful reconnection of colon.> > To remove yourself from the adhesions@adhesions.org mailing list please go> to the unsubscribe form at http://www.adhesions.org/forums/listcmds.htm> p.s. for the web forum version see http://www.adhesions.org/forums/

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: