Re: Left sided pain

Mon Jan 26 20:54:00 2009

Sabrina, Check out http://www.smartbody.com Mrs. Laura Bittencourt is a very knowledgeable physical therapist who understands problems women have with female problems. I believe she may be able to help you with your adhesion problems. She and her husband both helped me a lot; however, I was unable to continue due to finances. If you don't live close to Jacksonville, FL, she may be able to refer you to someone close to you as she holds conferences in other states. You may use my name as a reference.

> ----- Original Message -----
From: Sabrina Parks To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Monday, January 26, 2009 9:44 PM Subject: RE: Left sided pain

Katie,

I sent this reply to you on the other email you sent me but i will send it again here for you.

A hysterectomy is not a good way to reduce adhesions in the abdomen this is true. I have had a hysterectomy and it left me with ARD Adhesions Related Disorder and there is no cure and hysterectomy causes it 98% of the time in all patients so I would ask that you get a second opinion. Surgery should ONLY be done to the abdomen when it is life threatening and only then.

If you would like help finding out more about hysterectomy risks here in my page I started a few years ago and it has a video on for you to watch that really helps a woman understand what she is doing to her body: here is that link: http://home.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user

And if you want to check out Adhesions Related Disorder Just type in Adhesions Related Disorder into your search engine or browser.

I have had a C-section and tubal ligation at the same time, and a hysterectomy. So two surgeries and the first one is what caused the scar tissue to begin its horrible attack on my body. It has caused me to have serious bowel problems. I take Miralax by prescription daily and I drink plum juice and I cant eat red meat at all or bread of any kind EVER! My pain from my ARD is horrible and it has taken my life away in many ways. I cry all the time and I pray that I am able to worn and promote awareness to other women about how hysterectomy poses some serious risks that doctors wont always talk to you about. I am 32 years old.

I will pray that you make the decision that is right for you.

God bless, Sabrina

------------------------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------------------------------------- Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 11:04:55 -0600

--
-------------------------------------------------------------------------  From: Natrlady21@aol.com
  To: adhesions@mail.obgyn.net
  Subject: Re: Left sided pain

I have had some viseral manipulation done and it can work. Just make sure you find someone who has worked on adhesions. The person I experienced had not and did no good. The heating pad is a great suggestion. Add a little castrol rub on your abdomen and that should soften things too. Not reaching,straining or lifting heavy objects with my right arm also helps. The muscle on the right side traverse to the left and pull that exact spot. I have been in excruciating pain when not careful with that.

http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072%26hmpgID=62%26bcdÞcemailfooterNO62)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hotmail=AE goes where you go. On a PC, on the Web, on your phone. See = -------------------------------------------------------------------------how.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------- No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG - http://www.avg.com Version: 8.0.176 / Virus Database: 270.10.13/1916 - Release Date: 1/26/2009 7:08 AM

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: