Re: VIDEO of ADHESSION REMOVAL?... any change it's posted or could be?

Mon Jan 26 19:25:08 2009

Hi -

I know mostly women are on this site - - but I got this pain after my gallbladder was removed at 26 yrs old, and since "usually only over weight and over 40 women have gallbladder issues, that even then they didn't believe any pain was real, etc etc - they couldn't do the thru-the-bellybutton type because of how bad it has gotten, which is why I probably got them it seems. It's those big incision cuts and surgeries that seem to leave this unspoken off side effect, yes?

anyways... no doctor, or even family, really believe me - not about the gallbladder pain, and certainly Not about this adhesion "bologna". even after visiting me one day and watching me ball up in pain, at least that her to say: "Hm. that is a bit odd." (ha) I think it would be very helpful since many doctors have told me there's no such thing as adhesions, live with it, etc etc - or my favorite of course is when doctors attempt to pawn me off to psychiatry.. arr!

So after reading here that someone had their surgery taped - sorry I forget which email and who it was from...

But was wondering if you feel comfortable with the idea - any chance the video of adhesion removal could be sent or posted someplace? or if I missed that and it has been, where?

would be great thing to download and show to doubting doctors. - and family members - To all who think this problem doesn't even exist.

am so tired of telling doctors my pain and getting that glazed look come across face. Would be a lot easier to pop in a video and say "see?! see those! they hurt!" type of thing. but I don't know how it was even filmed or if you'd even want yourself wearing nothing but blue napkins sent to people you don't know. However if you do post that video someplace I hope you will let us all know.

good luck to everyone - Jack

To remove yourself from the mailing list please go to the unsubscribe form at http://www.adhesions.org/forums/listcmds.htm

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------------------------------

--
-------------------------------------------------------------------------  No virus found in this incoming message.
  Checked by AVG - http://www.avg.com
  Version: 8.0.176 / Virus Database: 270.10.13/1916 - Release Date: 1/26/2009 7:08 AM

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: